The key focus of these services is to assist enterprises to enter the Indian market, set up a new business entity and assist in handling the entire back office operations and to train executives with regards to various Indian Laws.
Accounting , Book Keeping & Related Functions
Founded with the philosophy of maintaining a proactive relationship with our clients, we are engaged in providing the best quality Financial Accounting Services to our clients. We are well known Financial Accountants and Tax Advisers based in Bangalore offering Accountancy, Taxation, business advisory and support services to a wide range of businesses and individual clients. Backed by solid hands-on expertise, we are experienced enough to identify the problems of our clients, and provide result oriented solutions accordingly. Our constant commitment to maintaining a proactive relationship with our clients enables us to fulfill the varied needs of our esteemed clients.
Providing financial information to our clients in a timely and accurate manner is a commitment that we feel cannot be compromised. Our firm provides a full range of cost effective Accounting & book keeping services including the following:
We keep our staff conversant with the latest rules and regulations, our staff receives regular training and we ensure a good working relationship with our clients, with our friendly and approachable manner. We will provide you with 'peace of mind' so that you can concentrate on your core business operations. We can work offsite from our premises or online through remote access also.
We have achieved expertise in providing Payroll Processing to our clients. The payroll processing outsourcing services that we provide is of high standard.
We can manage all of you payroll services including allowances, bonuses, overtime, commission and individual income tax.
In payroll process services we cover all the services which relates to it like some of them are mentioned hereunder:
1. Design of salary structures to save the income tax both at the employee and employer end.
2. Preparation of the monthly payroll.
3. Preparations of pay slips.
4. Preparation and filing of annual returns for all statutory dues related to payroll.
5. Preparation of Form 16 for the employees.
6. Preparation and submission of Quarterly e-TDS returns.
7. Computation of Income Tax on salary of all the employees.
8. Reconciliation of payments/statutory deductions etc. with books of accounts periodically